Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Before Micronauts ...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I had this see-through purple guy, I thought his name was "mutron" and I knew he was somehow related to the micronauts of the seventies. It was really bugging me cos I remember he had a 3-headed snake-hand and weird "lava" drill-bit for another hand (interchangeable with normal hands). I remember you could see his guts, or pop his head off and look at his brain.

    Turns out I was wrong. He was muton and, as ever, google turned up the goods:

    http://www.vortx-productions.co.uk/ACM_muton.html

    I will sleep well tonight.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member niko1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm is this before my time or do I just not have a clue what you're talking about? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nikko, shouldnt you be busy shouting at some actors

  4. #4
    Inactive Member niko1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not yet [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm currently sat in a double business lesson thinking about starting filming at about 3pm [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all you need to know about business is, if you owe money to the mafia, the tax man and the vat man,

    pay the vat man first.

    now you can get on with your filming.

    TAKE CHARGE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •